— V2.0.6, May 9, 2018 —
* Fixed the missing parent in the Mixamo demo’s 1D tex material instances
— V2.0.5, May 7, 2018 —
* Fixed the missing parameter collection in several maps’ level blueprints
— V2.0.4, Dec 8, 2017 —
* Included AllPlatformOutlinePack 1.2.1
* Moved/Alternated several files/references (jifficrew logos, floor textures and materials) to remove the dependency on files in the AllPlatformOutlinePack folder (to make version update easier)
* Moved the ParameterCollection file in the root folder to /CharacterCelShading/Blueprint
— V2.0.3, June 5, 2017 —
* [Fixed] All Platform Outline Pack folder is remained in v1.1.0
– Updated to v1.1.1 (https://doc.jiffycrew.com/?docs=all-platform-outline-pack/version-history)
* [Fixed] The floor texture link was broken in Figuregirl_cel,Figuregirl_cel_UE414_forward, and Figuregirl_org maps.
— V2.0.2, February 3, 2017 —
* The contents in the AllPlatformOutlinePack folder has been updated to All Platform Outline Pack v1.1.1
— V2.0.1, February 2, 2017 —
* Fixed wrong parameter default values in M_CRP_Hair
* Changed the default value of “Diffuse Cut Location” parameter in M_CRP_Hair from 1.0 to 0.5
* Changed the default value of “Diffuse Intensity Multiplier (Dark)” parameter in M_CRP_Hair from 1.0 to 0.4
* Changed the default value of “Diffuse Intensity Multiplier (Bright)” parameter in M_CRP_Hair from 0.0 to 0.6
* Changed the default value of “Specular Cut Location” parameter in M_CRP_Hair from 1.0 to 0.8
* Changed the default value of “Geometry Weight” parameter in M_CRP_Hair from 0.0 to 0.6
* Changed the default value of “Highlight Hardness” parameter in M_CRP_Hair from 64 to 8
* Fixed wrong parameter max slider values in M_CRP_Hair
* Changed the Max slider value of “Diffuse Intensity Multiplier (Dark)” parameter in M_CRP_Hair from 10 to 1.0
— V2.0.0, January 3, 2017 —
* New Pack name “Cartoon Rendering Pack.”
* Addition of “AllPlatformOutlinePack” at “LineDrawing/AllPlatformOutline”
* Addition of customizable hair cel shading materials at “\CartoonRenderingPack\CharacterCelShading”
* Addition of a character scene demo at “SceneDemo/FigureGirlDemo”
* Refactored body cel shading materials
* Addition of the auxiliary (multiple) lights feature to cel body materials
* UE4.14 compatible post-process line “PP_CRP_silhouette”
* Moved cel shading contents (from the top content folder to “\CartoonRenderingPack\CharacterCelShading”)
* Moved post-process outline contents (from the top content folder to “\CartoonRenderingPack\LineDrawing\PostProcessLine”)
* Moved Mixamo demo scene contents (from the top content folder to “\CartoonRenderingPack\SceneDemo/MixamoDemo”)
* The online documentation system (http://docs.jiffycrew.com) replacing the previous pdf documents in the pack
— V1.1.1, August 22, 2016 —
Removed intermediate assets that uploaded by mistake. Moved documents from Content\ to Content\CharCelShadingPack\
* Removed M_Cartoon_Hair_NoTangent.uasset
* Removed M_Cartoon_Hair_NoTangent_Black.uasset
* Removed M_CharCelShading_Hair.uasset
* Removed CelShading_Mixamo_Analytic_2.uasset
* Moved all pdf files from Content\ to Content\CharCelShadingPack\
* Moved all txt files from Content\ to Content\CharCelShadingPack\
— V1.1.0, August 9, 2016 —
Two line-drawing-related options were added: a) Use Normal Map for Line Detection, b) Use Depth Adaptation.
A document “ControllingLines.pdf” has been added, which explains the line PP material principles and parameters.
The document also explains the above newly added options. It also has Japanese and Korean versions.
* Added “Use Normal Map for Line Detection” switch in cel shading materials.
* Added “Use Depth Adaptation” switch in PP line material.
* Added ControllingLines.pdf
* Added ControllingLines_jpn.pdf
* Added ControllingLines_kor.pdf
— V1.0.3, August 3, 2016 —
We got japanese version of ReproducingTheDemoVideoScene. Thanks to our translator.
* Added Finished Japanese translation of ReproducingTheDemoVideoScene.pdf
* Changed fonts in LightingControl_jpn.pdf to Kojuka Gothic
— V1.0.2, August 1, 2016 —
Finally, we got some finished translation of our documents from our international friends. Thanks!
Chinese trasnlation is in progress. We expect it will be available in a month.
Japanese translation of ReproducingTheDemoVideoScene is in progress. We expect it will be available in a week.
* Added Finished Japanese translation of LightingControl.pdf
* Added Finished Korean translation of LightingControl.pdf
* Added Finished Korean translation of ReproducingTheDemoVideoScene.pdf
* Added Year of the version release dates in the version history text file.
— V1.0.1, July 26, 2016 —
No actual pack content has been changed in this version.
* The description text was revised.
* An unintended subtle line box around characters in our FeaturedNew image was fixed.
— V1.0.0, July 21, 2016 —
The first version of the pack has been accepted in the UE4 Marketplace.
The accepted version of the pack has been released in Gumroad.