V1.3.0 (June 1, 2018)
- FOV-aware line width control in screen space lines.
V1.2.2 (September 27, 2017)
- Fixed event call failure in BP_APOP_Outline in UE4.12 ~ UE4.17
V1.2.1 (September 26, 2017)
- ‘Event Refresh Outlines’ in BP_APOP_Outline to support run-time mesh change by calling SetStaticMesh and SetSkeletalMesh on static/skeletal mesh components
- Added an example scene to demonstrate mesh change
- Added cone, cylinder, and sphere meshes to demonstrate mesh change
V1.2.0 (September 15, 2017)
- Major bug fix: remaining black meshes when the mesh components transform under the parent actor.
- Major bug fix: remaining black meshes when the mesh components’ visibility changes at run-time
- Added SM_APOP which is spawned by BP_APOP_Outline to handle static line mesh components’ visibility at run-time
- Added SK_APOP which is spawned by BP_APOP_Outline to handle skeletal line mesh components’ visibility at run-time
- Replaced AttachToActor by AttachTo to reflect mesh components’ world transform on line mesh components. (previously the line mesh components’ transforms were only synced to the actors’)
V1.1.1 (February 3, 2017)
Destroy the attached outline actors when the main actor is destroyed.
Removed offline pdf document. The documentation can be found in http://docs.jiffycrew.com
V1.1.0 (December 6, 2016)
- The two blueprint components (BP_APOP_SkeletalMeshOutline and BP_APOP_StaticMeshOutline) of v1.0.0 have been merged into a single generic blueprint component (BP_APOP_Outline).
- The single blueprint can be applied to all types of actors that contain skeletal/static meshes. Thus, ACharacter is also supported.
- Support “Use Animation Asset” type skeletal meshes. Wrapping the asset by an animation blueprint is not needed anymore.
- Fixed issues with meshes having morph animations.
- UE 4.14 support
V1.0.0 (September 27, 2016)
- The first version of the pack.